Monday, April 14, 2014

Know how to use the internet - #LetsSeeWhatsHappening

Hey fellas, Let's See What's Happening,

What will I be talking about in here on Let's See What's Happening ?
 I will talk about topics like news and other stuff that I feel I must talk about.

Even though I am used to seeing messed up people using the internet in the most wrong ways, this one made me *Facepalm* saying 'how could any human brain work like this ?'.

Twitter is a very powerful and truthfully a very fun filled media. If you use it right, you will get the most out of using the internet. No matter how old you are, what you do for a living, what your interests are, etc, etc, there is always something for you on Twitter. Sadly even if you are bad or stupid there is something for you too. Hurray ! 

One of the few things that annoy me on Twitter is people begging for 'followers' and trying to talk stupid and weird just to get attention. In other words, people who need help are everywhere on twitter. 

One such kind of a fourteen year old named Sarah, just to get attention and followers (which she did) tweeted something thats shown in the below pic, with the word Al Qaeda in it 'as a joke' to the American Airlines' twitter account. 
I am not surprised at the response of AA saying they take these kinda threats seriously and they are reporting it to the FBI. 


There are two reasons why I would respond like this if I was an AA media person, 
1. Choosing to take this as a possible threat and acting according to the book. 
2. Knowing this as one of those twitter "jokes" yet trying to make an example and lesson to prevent future 'Sarah's about not playing with issues like these which causes chaos. 

I am emphasizing on point 2 because there were too many tweets directed to AA asking them not to take everything seriously. These people are worse than Sarah. Yes, you are dumber than an ignorant fourteen year old. I don't even have to explain why.

Guess what, ofcourse there are Sarah's copy cats who are sending tweets like her's to other Airlines on twitter. I don't know what to say to that.



And yeah, Sarah was arrested. What did you expect ?

Apparently she also stated that she is a Demi Lovato fan who wanted to be famous like her and not like Osama Bin Laden.
If you are defending her just because she is 14, just remember how you were when you were 14. Were you this ignorant ?

This issue addresses every wrong thing that is happening around the internet. (Bullying, Abuse, Racism etc termed as "Jokes") As I always say, IGNORANCE IS WORSE THAN STUPIDITY.

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment