Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Google Glass sale day (Only in US) - #LetsTalkTech

Hey fellas, Let's Talk Tech.

What will I be talking about in here on Let's Talk Tech ? 
I will talk about Technology and stuff happening around in that part of the universe.

Hey US residents, Happy Google Glass sale day. Just today, Google glass' 'Explorer' version goes on sale for US residents with Google apologizing to other country residents that they are not yet ready for sales on other countries.


The $1500 (price hasn't changed since the start) smart eye-wear will certainly make more fuzz today (15th April 2014), being on sale.

I really want to see the categories of target customers and the interested customers on Google glass, particular during this period of time.

Latest News: Just a day before going on sale, Google updates Glass to Android with KitKat support canceling video calls.

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment