Thursday, April 17, 2014

Purple Wedding - #LetsGetEntertained

Hey fellas, Let's Get Entertained.

What will I be talking about in here on Let's Get Entertained ?
I will talk about the Entertainment part of the universe. 

Game of Thrones fans * SPOILERS * ahead. 
So another bad wedding that ended badly at Westeros. It's probably the time for them to change their wedding planner guy. So the kid from Batman Begins who became the most hated on screen villain ever is now finally dead. Btw this is the best compliment any actor could get. I want to mention what I heard about the note that George R.R Martin sent to Jack Gleeson which said "Everyone hates you. Congratulations".

And about the purple wedding which is called that because of the colour of the wine that caused his death, if I am not wrong. I actually thought King Jeoffrey's death would be a very gore death like beheading by one of the Starks or may be the Snow. Even though we still don't know who did it now. I am guessing Hodor. Hmmm. 


Also this episode made everyone wanting Tyrion to lose his patience but it just made it more better. So, from this point is where we could expect a lot more 'edge of the seat' events in Westeros. 
And I can't pretend not seeing where the dragon flew over in the previews. Woo ! 

P.S - If you guys want to check out some pretty awesome reviews of GoT, you have to check comicbookgirl19 's YouTube channel. 

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment