Thursday, May 15, 2014

The latest pic I am proud of - #LetsCLike

Hey fellas, Let's CLike. 

What will I be talking about in here on Let's CLike ? 
I will talk about the pics I ‘clicked or liked’.

I am not sure whether this is how everyone who likes to take pictures feel like, but I sure do. That is, even if you get criticized right to your face about the pics you take, you still like em and are really proud of it. 




The above recent pic of my friend's daughter Katelyn, that I took is what I really like. Yes, this is one of the pics I got bad feedback for from people with really "good taste". Hahaha I am just kidding. NOT. :P

I don't know how or why, but the eyes of babies are so much sharper and majestic compared to our sick and tired adult eyes. 

So technically a professional photographer might find faults in this pic and may be others wouldn't consider this a great pic, but I had so much fun while editing the pic which made me like it so much. I just enhanced the colour a little and cropped the edges. Apart from that most of the light in it are natural sun light. 

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment