Thursday, April 10, 2014

Redhongyi - #LetsCLike

Hey fellas, Let's CLike.

What will I be talking about in here on Let's CLike ? 
I will talk about the pics I ‘clicked or liked’.

Today I wanna talk about one of the instagrammers I follow. I am a selectively active instagrammer (I am not sure if thats a term yet. Well it is now). Redhongyi is one of my favorite instagrammer who loves to paint but not with a paintbrush. It might be an usual line but she actually is one of those who has earned the right to use that line.

She paints with all sorts of stuff that are lying around her. Especially with food. Her mom didn't do a great job trying to teach her not to play with food but she made a career out of it. Best career story ever.

She like every artist started small and now painting celebrities' portraits and she has gone big. Recently she did a portrait of Jackie Chan using 60,000 Bamboo Chopsticks for his 60th birthday. How crazy is that ?


I chose to talk about Redhongyi who claims herself as an artist and not a photographer, which is tricky here because you have to have an artistic character to convince yourself as a photographer. But an artist is not a subset of photographer. Every photographer who captures something he/she likes, has to either see in a artistic perspective or set something as an artist.
So ask yourself, are you convinced with yourself as a photographer who just knows about the camera and editing tools.

I have mentioned this before while agreeing to the fact that, everyone can be a photographer. But an artist is what makes a photographer to convince yourself as one. 
I am mentioning 'convincing yourself' repetitively because that is what matters to me. I take pictures to satisfy me and not convince others. I am sure so does most of us.

So, back to Redhongyi. She not only creates art with regular and irregular objects but creates them based on the theme of what has had an effect in her mind currently. For instance, she projects the news that she feels worth sharing, which makes me assume that she sees everything in her own specific ways and speaks in that way too. By now you might have understood that I am very much impressed with her work and her passion.
So go check her page and be amazed.

www.instagram.com/redhongyi

#kpsaravan


Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment