Monday, March 10, 2014

MH370 - #LetsSeeWhatsHappening,

Hey fellas, Let's See What's Happening,

What will I be talking about in here on Let's See What's Happening ?
 I will talk about topics like news and other stuff that I feel I must talk about.

So this is a new start and I'd like to tell you guys what I will be talking about in 'Must Talk About It Mondays'. I think it speaks for itself. I will be talking about topics like news and other stuff that I feel I must talk about.

Well today, the mysteriously disappeared MH370 Malaysian airlines flight. So like all of us here I have also been trying to find a lot of news sources to find what actually happened and is happening. More than acquiring news about the flight and passengers, I saw too many different perspectives of the "news" sources.

I will keep it simple and I think I am speaking for most of us while saying,
1. We do not care about the nationality of all the passengers who might be in danger in that flight.
2. We do not want anyone trying to seek attention by making jokes about this situation.
3. And more importantly we do not want people to judge us while we talk about MH370, saying "You didn't care about the tragedies in the past but you flip out about one flight". I am not shocked at those fellas, because there are always people like these in all situations.

As per recent news, I also read about two passengers who boarded that flight with duplicate passports. I wish those are just some guys escaping the country and not some hijackers.
Also today (10.03.14), I read about the mobile phones of the passengers ring but not picked up. I wish this turns out to be a good news.

I am still looking out for "actual news" and not some write ups which are made up to make the situation interesting. So if you guys get any updates please comment below and share this post if you agree with me.

Image Source: themalaysianinsider.com


Thank you fellas.

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan
I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

3 comments:

  1. Its sure now. It is an alien attack on planet earth !!!
    More to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clearly didn't read my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, they have found the identity of the two guys who boarded MH370 with stolen passports and they were just trying to seek asylum. So I think that part wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete