Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Medium for iPhone - #LetsTalkTech


Hey fellas, Let's Talk Tech, 

What will I be talking about in here on Let's Talk Tech ? 
I will talk about Technology and stuff happening around in that part of the universe.

If you like reading trending stories and articles of people you follow, you will have more than three apps by now in your phone. Me too. But I have been looking for the simplest app. By simplest I mean, an app with minimal navigation and not many 'pageviews'. 

Evan Williams (@ev), known for blogger and Twitter introduced Medium for iPhone. 



For now you need a twitter account to login, which I prefer better than having multiple logins. Because the recommend articles that you get are based on the people you follow in twitter. This is what I call 'keeping it simple'. 

Swipe left and right to browse all the articles. 
Swipe up and down to read the article. 

Best and simple app instructions ever. Exactly what I was looking for. 

I tried to look for something more that this app might need. I just couldn't. 

#kpsaravan  

Me:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/kpsaravan
Facebook - www.facebook.com/kpsaravan

My Photo blogs:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/kpsaravan.kpsaravan
Flickr - www.flickr.com/kpsaravan
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment