Thursday, April 3, 2014

deabi - #LetsCLike

Hey fellas, Let's CLike.

What will I be talking about in here on Let's CLike ? 
I will talk about the pics I ‘clicked or liked’.

Before I cross the #5th week here on TIC Thursday, I have to talk about my buddy deabi's (Baradan Dharumaiyan) clicks. It all started few years back - taking digital pics started with our mutual interests in technology (iPhone) and I would say this fella triggered my interest in photography even more. And I think I can speak for Marcel Malcolm too when I say, he was triggered too by this fella.

Being a "Nature Lover / Explorer / Photo-hobbyist / Bike Freak / Tech savvy" (his own twitter profile description), he kinda fits in to expect cool pics from.


When someone you know takes better pics than you with the ideas you didn't think of, there is no place for competition but a friendly inspiration. Sometimes I steal his ideas too, hahaha !
We discuss a lotta travel and photography ideas and often do weekend photowalks wherever we go.

Btw I can't believe "Selfie" is a word now but "photowalk" is not. 

There are lots of pics to discuss about when it comes to his pics because for some of those I was there. I don't know whether he knows this but, like every amateur photographer, he started developing his own clicking style unintentionally. For instance comparing my pics and his, I always find the subject placement as a major difference. He prioritizes chrome and then on the subject, in that order.

He uses,
iPhone 5
Canon 600D - 18-135mm & EF50mm f/1.8 II

So, basically a lotta his pics are certainly going to be seen in discussion in here on This I CLiked Thursdays. In the mean time check out his photo blogs. Click the links below.

Baradan's Photo Blogs:  
Flickr
Facebook Page
Instagram


Him:

#kpsaravan






Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

2 comments:

  1. Sure machi. Tech Tuesday is for you then. Your ticket in google. Come write as a guest blogger. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete