Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FC Barcelona banned from 2 transfer windows - #LetsGetEntertained

Hey fellas, Let's Get Entertained,

What will I be talking about in here on Let's Get Entertained ?
I will talk about the Entertainment part of the universe. 

First of all kudos to MUFC and Bayern Munich for an awesome game 1-1. Although a red dart on the Tiger was kind of a bummer. Cannot wait for the second leg away match on 10th April. (Ya, I am red)

So, FIFA banned FC Barcelona from transfers for a year, for breaching rules on transfer by registering under-18s in international transfers. The Spanish FA was fined 360,000 GBP.
Wow, not so much of a shocking news but who saw this coming  ?

pic source: telegraph.co.uk
This old pic is so funny today. Hahahaha ! 

Apparently, transfer of minors can be established only under certain circumstances. The FIFA stated "FC Barcelona has been found to be in breach of art. 19 of the Regulations in the case of 10 minor players and to have committed several other concurrent infringements in the context of other players, including under Annexe 2 of the Regulations." 
This is understandable when they state it as a violation of rules. Ok Got it. But the reason behind this particular rule makes me go WHAT ? WHY ? 

The gist of the reason is, 'to protect the minors'. Ok may be legally your point is valid and the past might suggest the same and make your point but I still don't understand how they the probable downfall over the benefits. 

The FIFA also stated, "Young football players are vulnerable to exploitation and abuse in a foreign country without the proper controls. This particular fact makes the protection of minors in football by the sport's governing bodies, especially by FIFA, even more important."

The lawyers and social welfare committees might agree to that statement without a doubt but all I am seeing here is, how many of us even know anyone getting a great opportunity in international football BEFORE they turn 18 ? I don't think I need to ask anymore questions. May be I am not seeing the safety of the under-18s but I am pretty sure you are taking away something big from those players. Anything could happen tomorrow. In-fact there is no tomorrow. Yeah, I am totally entitled to my opinion, I know. 

Poor, lucky minors got unlucky and not rich yet. Hahahaha ! 

Above all FCBarcelona with the already ending contracts and planned contracts, is now probably gonna have to do some changes on the bench and line-ups, and need to do a lot of paper works to sort this out. Missing out two transfer windows ? Doesn't sound good at all. 

#kpsaravan


Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment