Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chennai Photographers - #LetsCLike

Hey fellas, Let's CLike

What will I be talking about in here on Let's CLike ? 
I will talk about the pics I ‘clicked or liked’.

There are aspiring photographers all over the world. No matter how beautiful you think your city is or how bad you think your city is, you can always get the best out of it only if you are a photographer. And I have to clarify here that by 'Photographer' here I mean the professional 'I know what I am doing' photographers and not the amateur photographers. Not that I am insulting the amateur photographers, even I am one, but I just want to emphasis about the really good photographers whose work I like. 

As we all know there are abundant number of photographers in Chennai, India but after following many, some got my attention in such a way that I follow their photographs like a TV show. 

First of all the most looked up on Ashok Saravanan Ay. Personally I like his Chrome enhanced pics and those cool multiple exposure pics. I would say his pics are my 'The Big Bang Theory'. 

And the photographer that caught my attention all around the social media and in events around chennai is KreativeKarry. Her pics from a friends family event caught my attention and since then I am calling her pics as my 'Breaking Bad'. Her pics are literally exciting to look at. Y'all will agree with me pretty soon when you check out her pics. 

Go check out their photo blogs and share your thoughts here on the comments. (Click on their names I have mentioned above)

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment