Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pewdiepie - #LetsGetEntertained

Hey fellas, Let's Get Entertained,


What will I be talking about in here on Let's Get Entertained ?
I will talk about the Entertainment part of the universe. 

Post 2010 arose the era of Youtubers. That was from when every talented youtuber got their names established almost everywhere in that part of the universe. Ofcourse I have a lot of favorite youtubers. The first youtuber I started following was Grace Helbig. She is WOW !  

But today I have to give the WOW TO THAT factor to Mr.Pewdiepie. I have been watching his videos for more than two years now I guess, and he made his own genre of youtube videos and thats actually a brilliant and simplest idea. Playing video games, which is already cool and his reactions while playing the game either makes you feel like you are playing the game or makes you want to play the game yourself with the extra fun factor of Pewdiepie in your head.  

Recently, you might have seen many articles whirling around about Pewdiepie which is because he has the biggest youtube channel. He has over 25 million subscribers which is a BIG deal. I don't want to compare the pop celebrities' channels with his. No one deserves comparison. Its the worst for the both. But the fact that the rate of increase in his subscribers is hiking rapidly every month is unbelievable. 
The thing that confuses almost everyone is that, he does not act like a celebrity. He acts exactly what he portrayed himself when he started the channel. 'A funny guy who loves playing video games and likes to make videos'. That made me say WOW TO THAT. I have also heard about him donating a heck lot of share of his earnings to charity. That is so cool and one cannot be surprised for that coming from him. 

And I like youtubers who edit all their videos by themselves. It defines you. Being an amateur photographer, I know how sad is it to make someone else edit the photos that you took. Pewdiepie once mentioned he even likes making the thumbnails for his videos. That is cool. Liking every single thing that you do. Man, this guy makes the whole world jealous. Coolest job for the coolest person. 

Go check out his channel on youtube and get stuck there forever ! 


Oh wait, I did not know until last year that his actual name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. I actually did not care what his actually name was until I watched most of his videos. I mean that as a compliment. hahahaha ! 


Here comes the Brofist !

P.S - I will talk about a lot other youtubers in the coming weeks here on Wow To That Wednesdays.

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment