Thursday, March 27, 2014

My OlymPIC 2012 - #LetsCLike

Hey fellas, Let's CLike

What will I be talking about in here on Lets CLike ? 

I will talk about the pics I ‘clicked or liked’.


I have been taking pics for a long time now and so I have a lot of old pics to talk about here. So like before, I am gonna dig up an old pic that I clicked. 


I took this pic in 2012 during the Olympics season, when the Olympic torch was traveling through Newcastle upon tyne. Me and my friends ran all around the city following the torch and taking pictures. 

The above pic is one of my favorites that I clicked that day. The only editing I did using photoshop is taking off the chrome around the torch bearer. This was near China town in Newcastle and I am so glad I ran through the crowd to take pics. 

This pic was partially an accident cos I thought that I set the shutter speed to the max but apparently I didn't. But that actually worked out and just got the subject without motion blur because I moved the camera towards the direction she was running. Learnt from an accident. 

Exposure Time: 1/50
F 5.6
Focal Length: 55
Camera: Canon 550D
Lens: 18-55mm

And yes, Ofcourse I took a pic of me with the torch.  Thanks to my friend Abir. 

Thanks @abirrajkhowa


#kpsaravan


Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan

My Blog theme:
http://kpsaravan.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-thing.html

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment