Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Grid Diary - #LetsTalkTech

Hey fellas, Let's Talk Tech.

What will I be talking about in here on Let's Talk Tech ? 
I will talk about Technology and stuff happening around in that part of the universe.

We all like to write journals at the end of the day. And nowadays its much easier with cloud based apps in our mobile and laptops. Choosing the right type of app to write your journal makes it much more easier. For instance, apart from write a passage based journal we also like Quick Journals. What makes a journal a quick journal ? - Questions. What makes it much more easier ? Customized Questions.

Grid Diary app for iOS is one of my favorite journal apps that I use everyday. Its available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. I cannot wait for it to be available for Mac.

Everything is simple in this app and the iOS7 redesign is so elegant.




The app by default gives you a question template with set of general questions. But no one is asking you to stick with those questions. You can always customize the template with your own questions that you want to ask yourself everyday. 


You can always frame innovative emoji questions like I did here. :P Hahaha !


The sync, backup and restore options in this app works perfectly fine and actually really helpful. The recent update added 'Read mode' which is my favorite feature.

I highly recommend this app. It costs $2.99. Although this app goes free once in a while. Follow Orange Octothorpe to get updates on when apps like these go free.

#kpsaravan

Me:

My Photo blogs:
Instagram - kpsaravan
Orange Octothorpe:

I will appreciate if you fellas leave a comment below. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    This is with reference to reviewing IOS iPad App - Journal 9.

    Journal 9 is a simple and intuitive tool that makes journaling fun, visually appealing, and keeps your entries private. It is the perfect app for capturing and remembering the highlights of each day.

    Please check my app, and if you are interested in reviewing my then respond to this message.

    Best Regards,
    Amogh

    ReplyDelete